Corporate governance practices are an essential factor for the Company to generate credibility about the way it operates. This ensures transparency, objectivity and competitiveness for its stakeholders, where environmental conservation, principles of ethics and conduct, corporate social responsibility, and adequate management of risk and remuneration prevail.
The highest governance body is the Board of Directors, which is responsible for controlling the different practices and compliance with the Corporate Governance Code. The Company does not receive contributions from the Colombian government, which is not one of the Company’s shareholders either.
CÓDIGO PAÍS SURVEY
It is a good practice used by the most renowned companies in the company and abroad. It aims to be the communication channel between the Company and all its stakeholders (employees, clients, suppliers, society, etc.) to receive information about actions or omissions that could go against the ethical principles, human rights, values and conducts that the Company promotes.
When is the Ethics Hotline used?
- To receive information about the mismanagement of Company´s resources and assets by employees and/or suppliers.
- In cases of violation of human rights, and damage to the values and behavior that the Company promotes.
- When there is insinuation to offer or receive gifts, attention or bribery for the purchase of goods or services in the Company.
When is the Ethics Hotline NOT used?
- To send advertising information and/or to offer goods and services to the Company.
- To propose suggestions and/or improvements for the Company’s processes.
How is the Ethics Hotline used?
- By telephone no. (+57 4) 2665757 ext. 456
- By mail in an envelope addressed to the Ethics Hotline in Medellín at Cra. 43A N° 14 – 109 edificio Nova Tempo piso 6, and in El Bagre at Calle 46 N. 46 – 01 Zona Industrial
DATABASE MANAGEMENT POLICIES
With the aim to comply with the regulations regarding personal data protection established in Law 1581 / 2012 and additional legislation, the MINEROS Group will follow and apply the following:
Policies for database management in the MINEROS Group.
The Mineros Group is comprised of the following companies: MINEROS S.A., OPERADORA MINERA S.A.S., EXPLORADORA MINERA S.A.S., LA FUNDACIÓN DE MINEROS S.A. and COMPAÑIA MINERA DE ATACO S.A.S.
These companies have compiled information subject to the protection of Law 1581/2012 and additional regulations that aim to protect the essential right of HABEAS DATA.